The HUSTLE STANDARD OF SAFETY is designed with the ongoing safety of our community in mind. Its purpose is to inform and communicate with transparency the steps that HUSTLE takes to ensure a safe space in studio.
The HUSTLE STANDARD OF SAFETY will evolve and may be subject to change as we continue to monitor the ongoing effects of this global pandemic.
ENHANCED DEEP CLEANING PROCEDURES
1. Our Studio Manager has created a daily deep cleaning schedule that ensures we take all steps necessary in preventing a COVID-19 outbreak at our studios. Top-grade institutional disinfectants are used in combination with electro-static sprayers to cover all surfaces with microparticles known to kill pathogens in the air and any surface contacted.
2. All high-touch surfaces, equipment and weights are disinfected multiple times daily. We also ask our community to do their part and help us sanitize their mats and equipment using the sanitizing wipes provided after every class.
3. Showers will remain off-limits for the time being to avoid contamination in enclosed spaces and to prevent patrons from being present when the next class begins. The changeroom capacity will be limited to 2 patrons at a time to ensure proper physical distancing.
4. Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, in the studio space and the front desk.
1. Same schedule, more cleaning. Additional Squad and improved procedures have been implemented at our studio to allow for deeper cleaning and reset.
2. Less than 50% of mats and TRX. Fewer mats and TRX will be made available for booking. All mats and TRX have been spaced side-to-side by 2 meters. Check out the new class maps online or on our App.
3. Sanitizing wipes. We will continue to offer a sanitizing wipe station inside the studio room for pre-class and post-class use. Please do your part in helping us keep our space clean and safe.
1. Rest assured that before every employee shift, our Studio Manager checks in with our Squad to ensure they are symptom free and not feeling ill. We are flexible and nimble enough as an organization to allow Squad to stay home if they perceive any symptoms that may warrant a COVID-19 test. A negative test result is required before coming back to the studio. The same directives apply to our team of coaches. Last minute schedule changes may occur as we navigate this new normal and ask our instructors to get tested for COVID-19 if they feel ill or show symptoms of the virus.
2. As a member of our community, the following statements must be read and verbally acknowledged before attending a class at the studio:
- I do not have any symptoms of COVID-19, including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, nausea, and vomiting, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, loss of appetite or diarrhea.
- I have not been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- I have not travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days.
- I understand that by choosing to attend a class at HUSTLE, even with the increased health and safety protocols, I acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with visiting public spaces during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We ask that all community members and staff answer these questions honestly and to the best of their knowledge.
3. Masks MUST be worn by anyone entering a HUSTLE studio. Masks are to be removed only once at your designated mat and your equipment is at your mat. Our coaches will facilitate in an orderly fashion the distribution of weights. Once class has started no one may take equipment from the closet. When the class is over, masks must be worn again as you travel inside the studio to get sanitizing wipes or exit the room.
4. No shared equipment between patrons. All equipment will be thoroughly sanitized before, between and after classes. No one is to share any equipment through the duration of class or change weights with another patron once the weights have been touched. If a patron does not need a weight it can be left off to the side for HUSTLE staff to clean after class. Throughout class, any equipment changes must be done by a coach wearing a mask.
LATE CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
If for any reason a patron feels it would be more cautious to miss a booking, please contact HUSTLE at email@example.com to request a cancellation free of charge.
We understand things come up last minute and would prefer to err on the side of caution for the safety of our staff and community.
IN THE CASE OF COVID-19 EXPOSURE AT HUSTLE
If a HUSTLE Employee or Coach has tested positive for COVID-19, they must immediately inform the Studio Manager to be replaced on the schedule and quarantine appropriately. HUSTLE Management will then contact Vancouver Coastal Health immediately for next steps. All Employees and Coaches will be contacted and requested to follow the guidelines from Vancouver Coastal Health.
In cases deemed low risk by Vancouver Coastal Health, we will notify all staff and patrons who may have had exposure, communicate any provincial health services protocols.
In cases deemed moderate to high risk by Vancouver Coastal Health, we will repeat the above action and follow any additional steps deemed necessary by health authorities. These may include a studio closure, additional deep cleaning and/or a message to our entire community via email and social media.
While we are taking every precaution to keep our community safe (and encourage you to do the same), we are acutely aware of, and highly prepared for, the possibility of a second wave.
By doing your part, you can effectively help us come back from this pandemic. Please be responsible and understand that you are attending classes at HUSTLE at your own risk. If you are deemed to be high-risk for complications from the virus, or live with someone who is, we would recommend you not return to the studio at this time. By choosing to come back to HUSTLE, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with COVID-19 regardless of the increased safety and cleaning protocols we are putting in place.
Whether you plan to join us in the studio or feel more comfortable staying home using our newly launched REVEL subscription, we are here for you. If you have questions or concerns, let’s talk it out at firstname.lastname@example.org.